Mild vertigo, vomiting, right eye twitching, shaky vision. Whats the matter?

I recently had a case of mild vertigo (1-2 on scale of 10) for a day, then a couple days later had a sudden onset case of extreme vertigo (10 on scale of 10) late at night, never had worse in my life. Caused me to throw up, went to sleep before it had worn off. This was all about 2 weeks ago. Today my right eye (ball, not lid) has been twitching right to left causing me to having shaking vision . This started last night.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012