Mild vaginal irritation, lower abdominal pain with low back pain. Am I pregnant ?

Hi Doc, I m a 26 years old girl. i m having some problem like since 5 days i m having vaginal irritation though mild. yesterday i had severe lower abdominal pain during evening. And today i m having severe lower back pain just like i used to have during my periods. I had sex with my fiance last Wednesday then on Sunday with protection. And from Monday morning i m having all this problem. I m scared of many things. So I request you could you suggest me what should I do now. Thank you I m sorry I can t proceed anymore
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012