Mild tremors/vibrations in muscles after I do some heavy exercise. What should I do ?

Hi doctor I am 24 yrs male, i feel having some mild tremors/vibrations in muscles after i do some heavy exercise, like after running for 1-2 KMs my legs feel some vibrations, if i do exercise in gym then my hand muscels feel same thing, however i dont have anyother problem, I am facing this problem from 3-4 years, also if i lift any heavy things i cant keep them lifted for long time my hands will start shaking, please help me what should i do ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010