Mild tingling in elbow and wrist area, tremor in ring finger. Parkinson's disease?

Are ALL resting tremors Parkinson s? First noticed ring finger tremor about 1 month ago. It lasted for about 36 hours and then went completely away....for about 21 days and then returned. I altered my posture the first time it happened and it went away. I had reverted back to bad posture by the second time the tremor started. Both times, it initiated while at work. I type alot and have had posture that puts pressure on a bent elbow and wrist while typing at home and work. I have a slight tingling sensation in the elbow and general wrist area. Is this a compressed nerve or PD?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012