Mild tingling, burning sensation in anus post insertion of rectal toy, diagnosed with proctitus, partner has discharge and lower abdominal pain post sex

Hi, I am terrified that I may have gonorrhea or chlamydia or something of the sort. Just over a month ago I cheated on my girlfriend with a transsexual hooker. Although no intercourse happened, kissing and insertion of a toy rectally happened. About a week later I started getting a mild burning/ tingling sensation in and around the outside of my anus . This persisted for about a week before I went to the doctor. I didn t tell him all the circumstances and he diagnosed proctitus and gave me a tube of proctysel to apply. It has been another two weeks and the slight burning has now returned after mostly being gone. I also have had a slight aching in my one testicle for about 3 days now. I am a major hypochondriac and am heavily stressing. I made a stupid mistake and don t want to lose my girlfriend, I m scared as she seems to be showing symptoms (I could just be a hypochondriac as I said). She had a discharge during sex (happened just once) that was white and almost like small chunks of jelly and she has pains in her lower abdomen (although this has happened before). We have been together 8 months. Could I have given her something or is it possible we may have had something already? Excuse the poor english, my first language is dutch
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012