Mild thyroid had thyronorm 50 mg. Thyroid level reduced took thyronorm 75mg. Now feeling drowsy and tired. Effect of pill?

Hi I hav thiyrod complain and my dr.. said its nothing worrry bcz its just a mild existance.. it was around 9. so she suggested me to hav thyronorm 50mg for 3 months and after that i stop it.. after 2 to 3 months i did a test again and realized that my thyrod level is 7 and this time i met a different dr. and he suggest to take thyronorm 75mcg. i started taking this tablet since this morning.. and feel drowsy and tired.. not sure if this is a symptom of the 75mcg pills. Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012