Mild throat infection. On crocin. Why is the dosage increasing?

Hi, my son who is 10 yr old and weighs 41 kgs appx. was suffering from mild throat irritation . Yesterday his pediatrician advised Zeet and an antibiotic , however since this afternoon he is running fever between 100-101. I gave him a dose of Crocin DS 10ml. But his fever reduced only by .6-.8 F. His dr. advised Meftal-P. I wanted to check the time interval between each dose and the frequency and strength of each administration and am unable to get through to the Dr. Could you help me pls.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012