Mild tenderness near diaphragm, dry metallic taste in mouth, frequent urination after excessive alcohol. Long term damage to the body?

Hi , i don t usually drink heavily and last sunday nearly 6 days ago, I indulged in possibly a few too many beers(approx 10 standard drinks in 6 hours), I have since experienced mild tenderness(like burning) near the top of the diaphram, including dry metalic taste in mouth, my bathroom visits have been less frequent and the stools vary but tend to be semi formed and dark with little to no apparent smell, it is the same for the urine ..Prior to this, I consumed very small amounts of alcohol and for the last 6 months was on prescription medication for anxiety ... I am of course concerned I have inflicted major harm on my body with possible serious long term health effects, Your help and perspective on my situation is much appreciated, Thankyou Regards, Matt
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013