Mild swollen spot post treatment for broken wrist. History of surgery for carpel tunnel. Any ideas?

I broke my wrist in 2places on my left wrist one of the bones was put bk in place not it has to be shorten to bring back in line and match the other side so it would have to be reset and shortened .i have noticed it causes so much grief and hurts ,it happens to be I I m left handed for everything,also why would it be that there is a spot a bit swollen where I broke it ,I have just also had the carpel tunnel done due to nerve damage when they tired to put bone back in place ,any ideas .carlep tunnel really great now
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer