Mild swelling and pain near appendix post a fall. Pressure buildup in appendix on coughing, sneezing. Appendicitis?

im 14 and i was running in an airsoft gun war and i tripped and fell on my right side my right leg has some bruses and my left is sore by my lower right side by my appendix has a slight swelling pain its not terrible but it feels like a bruise im terrified its appendicitus im a drummer in a band i BMX and Skateboard is this appendacitus? it feels like pressure builds when i couch or sneeze or laugh please tell me its not appendicites
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013