Mild stomach ache, urge to urinate during early mornings, disturbing sleep. Suggestions?

Hi there, I m a 44 year old man and consider myself t be in good health. Over the last few weeks I ve been waking up in the early hours of the morning needing to urinate. This is really disrupting my sleep and even though I try not to drink liquid in the evening I still need to go to the toilet. I also have a mild stomach ache just before I wake up in the morning which disappears once I get up (and doesn t occur in the daytime. Any suggestions? Thanks very much, Nick
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012