Mild spotting during periods instead on normal flow. What should be done?

hy doc actually last month my periods started on 27 for 3 days and subsiding blood spots on 4th day.before this my period starts on 30th of every month. i had lot of travelling in the month of august so i believed due to this my periods have started early.but now this month i have noticed mild spotting for 3 days instead of normal menstral flow. its brownish with bit of clots ..iam married but have timely sex ..friend of mine suggested meprate ...advise me what can be done.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer