Mild spotting after taking emergency contraceptive pill. On oral contraceptive. Sore breasts, headache and frequent urination. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I had after morning pill after failure in oral contraceptive . There were no effects as mentioned that may happen. Then I get periods today 1 week or more earlier ( which is after 2.3 weeks after intercourse) but they are improper as they are suppose to be! Very low., but more than spotting.. I have been feeling sore breast , headache and urination ... symptoms of pregnancy from last 4-5 days. Is it a possibility I am pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012