Mild spot below left knee, Zole suspecting versicolor, Halovate , Candid B, Melgain,

This is about my daughter of 9 years.We observed a very mild white spot at the bottom of her left knee .The general physian first prescribed Zole suspecting versicolor.After 10 days when the spot didn t vanish rather its itensity increased a bit , he advised to consult a dermatologist .Yesterday we met her and she prescribed Halovate , Candid B and Melgain.Candid B is being applied on her chest and the other two are being applied on her left leg below the knee.I must say after applying melgain just for a day , I have observed that the whiteness has decreased little bit for sure.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012