Mild spinal stenosis, circulation blockage, has difficulty in walking upstairs, leg weakness. Remedy?

my mom has mild spinal stenosis and mild circulation blockage, however; of the past two years or so, my mother can only walk a little and then her legs get week to the point she cant walk anymore until she sits and rests. Its more of an issue walking upstairs. The doctors are telling her that her mild spinal stenosis shouldn t be causing the leg weakness nor should the circulation. What should we do and what type of doctor should we suggest to go see? Thanks! Deb
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012