Mild smokers, alcoholic, get stressed easily, have cankers on last tooth, tender and sore gums, bump on tonsils. Cause?

in the last bit since my wisdom teeth have been removed i have had a few cankers, tender sore gums (comes and goes) theres a small bump on my tonsils of no color. the tonsils/ throat were red, but it is fading now. i do smoke/drink but lightly. maybe 7 smokes a week, about the same amount of beers. i am a high anxiety type of person, get stressed and worried easily. no trouble swollowing, no fever , no chills, still very energetic, just anxious.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013