Mild smoker, have brown lumps in cough, excessive sweating, sick feeling, no improvement with lifestyle change, normal blood tests. Remedy?

I have been coughing up dark grey/brownlumps for years , i am a mild smoker, but upon giving up perviously i still coughed it up. I also suffer from excessive sweating and general feeling of unwell upon physical tasks, I per sued a healthier diet and exercise routine previously as i thought it was lack of fitness but i still suffered from spontaneous over heating out bursts and sweating often when eating. Ive been for blood tests an they ve been regarded normal,i generally feel tired, jaded and ill most days.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012