Mild shooting pain in my upper right chest area. What could be the reason ?

For the past several days I have been experiencing a very mild shooting pain in my upper right chest area, close to my right breast. The thing is though, is that this pain only occurs when I have indigestion , and I feel the need to burp. When the air bubbles or gas or whatever it is that is coming up my throat , then I feel the shooting twinge and then its gone. This happened a couple weeks ago and lasted for a couple days. And now its back again. I am just curious as to what this is.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011