Mild radiating pain on left shoulder, chest, back, arm. Feel pulsation. Ecg, echo normal. Cardiac disease?

hi i m a doctor myself i m female 32 have got 2 children.for last 3 months i have mild pain in my left shoulder left clavicle left side of chest n in back/ i have no chest tightness at all but my stomach burns .pain is continous but mild start when i wake up n remains with me till i sleep it also radiates to left armoo .not associated with exertion.i feel everypulse of bod y.i fetartel once dily thuming forceful heartbeat it feel like my heat stops nreading from my heart to my body spe than starts again with a heat wave spreading from my heart to my body my ecg is normal my eco is normal its a frightening heart beat plz tell me m i dying of a cardiac disease .24/7 i mthinking about this
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013