Mild pinching pain in chest, palpitation due to acidity, stomach problem. Taking medication. Suggestion?

Good morning....Sir I had some mild pinching pain on left side / middle of my chest with very few instances and pelpitation....I went to see Dr. and he said its is becuase of acidity and stomach problem.....He advised me to take TAB. ASCARD 75 OD, Tab. CENTRUM OD, TAB NERVIN 1/2 at hight, Tab LIBRAX (Twise a day - morning & night) and Tab Zantac (Twise a day - morning & night). Appreciate to have your expert advise pls. What should I do next?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012