Mild periods, white discharge and cramps. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

1 month ago I had unprotected sex using the pull out method. It was the day after my period. I am not due for my period for 2 weeks. My periods are light and usually last 3 days. Not sure if it is coming early but I had really bad cramping this evening and a little bit of thin milky discharge... Obviously I am worried about being pregnant or maybe an std.
I am 19 with very traditional no sex before marriage parents and no driver's license so not sure if I could get my hands on a pregnancy test. And I am not on the pill or anything.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013