Mild period, bloating, gas problems and fatigue. Pregnant?

I had a light period for one day and without cramping...which was 2-3 days before my expected period and it stopped.i usually bleed pretty heavy on first two days with severe cramps...I am having bloating and severe gas with burping for over 8 days...had unprotected sex thrice this cycle on day 14 16 and 18 of my cycle...I m sleepy and exhausted...I also experienced breast soreness for over a week...also I m very hungry most times...could I be pregnant...and I took 3 hpt 3-4 days before my due period all negative...pls help
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query here.
If once the periods started the chances of pregnancy is always rare. Even the hpts are negative. Still if you have doubt means can go for an ultrasound or for blood HCG estimation.
This period could be an unusual of its type.
Hope this is helpful to you.