Mild pain on the left of chest, arm, back since treatment for heart palpitations. Cause and remedy?

Hi I ve already been to the doctor s a few weeks back and he said there are no problems. I have a fair bit of pain in just the left side of my chest , left arm and upper middle left of my back. I was in hospital with heart palpitations about a month ago and since then my chest has ached (but obviously I did go to the doctor s since that happening). I am worried, the pain is worse today. Any words of wisdom would be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012