Mild pain in the tip of the penis while urination. Had unprotected sex. Bacterial infection or STD?

hi
had unprotected oral sex with another male. Have mild pain sometimes in tip of penis when urinating. Probability wise, is it more likely to be a bacterial infection?
I went to a sexual health clinic today, to start the testing process but I am worried in the meantime. I'm confident that my chances of HIV are next to nothing (considering i didn't have any semen in my mouth) but I am worried about incurable STIs, so considering my symptoms is it more likely to be a curable bacterial infection?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013