Mild pain in the abdomen, gas, acid reflex and irregular bowel movement. Suggest

I have seen a gastroenterologist yesterday because of acid reflux, gas and irregularity on my bowel movement. He pressed on my upper and mid part of my abdomen and I feel pain not really bad pain but mild. I know that I have these problems due to skipping meals and eating late nights (spicy foods) and stress for the passed 6 yrs. I wanted to know what the pain means..I hope it is nothing serious and can be cured by nexium. i have changed my diet since then. Just eating bland foods right now. I am also having issues with my heart rate. I walk a short distance and it goes up. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013