Mild pain in neck, dizzy, felt like a tube bulging on head. What i am going through?

hi. i have a question. i am being bothered by what i feel. I feel mild pain from the back of my neck on the left side following a path going to my left eye. The effect is like i am having a migraine on the left part of my head . I had this frequently 15 years ago and then it stopped. The worst thing that happen to me that time was my left cramped up, my sight got dark, was dizzy and so I just laid down on the ground massaging my head down to my neck and I felt like a tube bulging on my head down to my neck. Can you help what I am going through? Thank you very much
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013