Mild pain in lower stomach. Have abdominal pain and back pain. Is it due to medicines?

After having mild pain in lower part of stomach for say 15 months, full colonoscopy was done and other tests namely- complete haemogram, LFT, KFT, B 12, 25OH VITAMIN D3 , URINE R/E, STOOL R/E were carried out. the results of haemogram were normal except ESR value - 20 mm/Ist hr. VITAMIN B12- SERUM = 147 (197-866) VITAMIN D (25 OH) TOTAL = 4.10 ng/ml. LFT : AST( SGOT )-SERUM/ PLASMA = 45 (5-40) ALT(SGOT)-SERUM/PLASMA = 77 (5-40) Colonoscopic Diagnosis: DISTAL ILEAL ULCERS .Examination done upto distal 10cm ileum.Multiple superficial to deep ulcers were present in distal ileum. Multiple Biopsies were taken For HPE.Rest of the colon shows normal mucosa. No polyps, strictures, growth, vascular malformationor any other lesion seen. (Rest tests shows normal study.) After one week treatment following tests were also carried out: CECT SCAN-Upper abdomen -Normal study. Hbsag = Non Reactive Anti HCV-IgG = 0.07 Index ( 1.00) After taking medicine for 15 days, i noticed abdominal pain and back pain upto neck in the evening. the day i took the medicine, i feel pain in the evening and when i stopped taking medicine, the pain is gone. doctor advised me following tests : small bowel anema = ( to be done) amylase = 74.00 U/L ( 13.00-53.00 ) lipase = 85 U/L ( 67..) tb quantiferon = (REPORT YET TO COME) mantoux test = (REPORT YET TO COME) Now i m not taking medicine and feels no pain. i,ve quitted drinking since last 15 days. now i request you to look into matter and advice is that abdominal pain occurs due to the medicine i took? Should i continue those medicines ? May be these medicines have not suited my body? med: meberverine, mesacol, rabcita dsr, folvite
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012