Mild pain in left hand, lower abdomen, pain on bending or sitting down. Cure?

Hi, since yesterday morning I have had a minor pain in my left hand lower stomach . It doesnt keep me awake but it hurts when bending to get off a chair or sitting down and sometimes while walking. It feels like stictches in my side like cramps after a workout but I have not been doing any exercise recently. Except for walking around all day in the city. Could this pain have been from all this walking or what could it be. I have regular bowel movement , no constipation , I do not feel unwell, sick feverish, it only affects that one area. THank you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012