Mild pain in head nerves near ear, back of head post long hours with PC, ear and temple pain on using phone. Cause and remedy?

I m using landline phone & cellphone & I wont talk too much, May be 1 hour / day I will be on phone. But I play lot of PC games with minimal sound only 6 to 10hrs on free days, after prolonged sitting on PC,at RARE times I feel slight pain ( flash pains in my head nerves near to ear & back of head ). While on phone I never felt pain but today I was talking on landline phone just 10mins but my left ear starts mild pain & at left corner of forehead ..Please Help Me..Thanks in advance...
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. Due to pre-existing conditioned , there can be an additional acoustic trauma.
Please check with an ENT Surgeon who can do an internal examination to decide what you have.
Till then as a policy- try to avoid phones or any harsh/ sharp noise.
Do you have any other problems like running,/ blocked nose.
Another remote possibility is the speakers of your phone/ mobile can be at fault.