Mild pain in chest, rapid heart beats, finger nails color changed to blue. Signs of heart problem?

Hi. Last week I experienced mild pain in the left side of my chest (not sure if in the heart or not) and rapid heard beats. It got worse whenever i leaned forward and lasted for an hour or so. And earlier today I experienced sudden pain in the heart and left arm (just above the elbow ) which kind of felt like an electric shock . It was severe but only lasted for a second or less. I also noticed a light change in my fingernails to the colour blue which is still there. I m 18. Does this indicate signs of a heart problem? Thank you in advance. Batool Almosawi
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013