Mild numbness, weakness in arm and one side of the face. MRI showed early cervical spondylosis with disc bulge. Treatment?

I have been having mild numbness and weakness in my left arm since the last 3 years. Lately I am having similar sensation on left side of my face with the left cheek occasionally feeling flushed. MRI of cervical spine has provided the following impression: Early cervical spondylosis with disc bulge at C5/6 level causing mild central canal narrowing and indentation over cord. No myelopathy is seen. AP diameters of canal are as:- C2/3 14.0 mm C3/4 12.7 mm C4/5 11.9 mm C5/6 8.7 mm C6/7 10.7 mm What would be the line of treatment. Medicines? or is surgery the only treatment when the problem increases. At present I am able to function with some discomfort. There is no pain involved except that I can t exert as much force with the arm as I could earlier and the left arm tires easily. Could you please provide your opinion. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012