Mild neck pain, MRI shows arnold chiari with syngromelia. What further ?

i AM MALE 40 YEARS OLD DURING THE LAST FOUR MONTH i HAVE A NECK PAIN VERY MILD ,as an part of invetigation doctor asked me to go for CT scan ,as CT scan was normal of brain and cervical cord it recommended for MRI , The MRI report states that The Impression on Arnold chiari with syngromelia ,At present I dont have any of the symptoms sometimes a mild diziness as through I am in a lift. Please suggest what should i do further and how much time it takes to enter from phase 1 to phase II ,How should i take the report .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013