Mild joint pain, shooting pain in muscles. Taken Cipro for UTI. Should I continue with the medicine?

Hi, my name is Aimee Singer. I was prescribed Cipro a day ago to treat a UTI , and all day today I have been having very mild joint pain and the odd shooting pain in my muscles. I honestly didn t think it was important but I wanted to google Cipro to see if it was a common side effect. Even though it s not that bad, almost all the websites said it was uncommon and I should stop taking the drug immediately if not contact my doctor immediatey. It s 10pm at night right now, and well I can t contact my doctor and I wanted to know your advice on what I should do for my next step....
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012