Mild itching, exfoliation of skin on fingers after touching one with psoriasis vulgaris. Is it communicable?

i touched a patient who is suffering with psoriasis vulgaris. Next day, i got mild itching and exfoliation of skin on my fingers. i want to whether psoriasis is communicable. My dermatologist has said to me that i am suffering from contact dermatitis and he prescribed me initially propyzole cream and levocetrizine . i have no relief with symptoms. once again, i consulted him and he changed the drug to HH Salic 6 ointment and oral flucanozole and levocetrizine. i am suffering from diabetes for the past 6 years and i am in good control with oral medications.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012