Mild itching around vagina, bumps with white pus. What could it be?

I've recently had a mild itching feeling right around my vagina entrance. I took a look with a pocket mirror and noticed small bumps all around the area, it almost looked raw. and right in the middle of the opening there is this white stuff stuck inside. A few days later the itching seems to be going down and the bumps as well but the white stuff is still stuck there. I've tried removing it but it's practically glued on. What could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
This might be due to anerobic infection or gental warts/genital herpes etc which cannot be diagnosed without examination.I suggest you to consult a dermatologist for his opinion.Donot not try to pop off those blemishes because its a mith that it might get cure instead this actually exacerbates existing condition.Hope this helps.Take care.