Mild ischemic white matter on brain, dizzy, anxiety, high BP. Safe to use Ciprolex 10?

Hi being a Nurse sometimes we overthink but I an 57 and have mild ischemic white matter on my brain scan as ùi was feeling dizzy some anxiety with this My blood pressure was elevated on now on ace inhibitor makes me a lttle dizzy but only on for 2 weeks 2.5 of altase he also put me on ciprolex 10 but not sure if this is same to take with ischemic as one states it is given for cardio anxiety but is is safe wit ischemic white matter
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013