Mild indentation of the thecal sac, multilevel spondylosis, idiopathic scoliosis small air in sacroiliac joints . Indications?

what does mild indentation of the thecal sac at l2-l3 and l3-l4 mean? multilevel spondylosis? scoliosis (kyphoscoliosis) ( idiopathic )? osteitis condensans ilii bilaterally? small air in sacroiliac joints bilaterally? reactive bone at the iliac margins of the sacroiliac joints bilaterally? conus ends at l1-l2? levoscoliosis (lumbar) with apex at l3? sacroiliitis? I am 32 year old female with all these things wrong with me. I had spine surgery from t11-l5. and MRI shows quoting notes there are postsurgical changes of the left lateral rod and vertebral body screw fixation from t11-l3 without change in hardware alignment
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013