Mild hypertension, ECG, Basal ECG, treadmill showed ST-T changes, prescribed Natrilix SR. Suggestions?

I am 51 year active male with detected mild hypertension 90/140. I have been regularly checking my blood, sugar choloestrol. They are all within normal limits. I have been presecribed Natrilix SR and my BP is under control 80/130. I recently underwent complete health check. The ECG showed ST-T changes. I then underwent a treadmill stress test which confirmed st-t changes. I could easily complete the treadmill test for a duration of 7.32 min. Comments Good effort tolerance adequate chornotropic and hamodynamic response. Basal ECG ST-T changes
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012