Mild hepatomegaly with grade II fatty change in lever. What should I do next ?

I m 32 and undergone health check up, my USG says mildly enlarged lever measuring 14.7cms with moderately increased parenchymal echogenecity. No SOL and overall impression- mild hepatomegaly with grade II fatty change in lever. Blood test reports(only higher values mentioned), 1. serum uric acid- 7.6mg/dl 7.2md/dl 2. serum triglycerides 330mg/dl upto 200mg/dl 3. serum LDL cholesterol direct 100mg/dl should be 100mg/dl 4. serum SGPT 58U/L 40U/L I left smoking 5 days back and irregular with alcohol. Please explain what does it mean and what should I do next ?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011