Mild hepatomegaly, marginal prostatomegaly, have intense back pain and body aches. On medicines for high BP, uric acid elevation. Which medicines can be taken?

I have mild hepatomgaly and marginal prostatomegaly. My weight is 96 kegs for the height of 6 ft. I am 45 years old and on bp medicine telma 20 . Last 2-3 years I am having back and body aches. Ouse to be regular ten is player but now even two sets of doubles I find difficult as they give me pain. I am also on medicine for high uric acid .
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012