Mild hepatomegaly. ALT, ALP, GGTP high. Levels not reduced after dieting. Medications not helping. Continue dieting?

My wife is having mild hepatomegaly since 3 months. ALT 39, GGTP 69 ALP 80. After 1 month of dieting and exercise, these levels became ALT 21, GGTP 68 ALP 79. Then We met a gastro enterologist. as the GGTP level was still not below the limits. he has given tablets : UDLIV , lasma lc for 30 days. she had some eosonophils 12, and some allergy . so the doc would have given lasma lc. i now find after 1 month of medicines the following levels ALT 31, GGTP 104 ALP 86. we have stopped taking all medicines, as I suspect the tablets would have further raised the GGTP levels. She is continuing with changed diet and regular walking. Is this correct?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013