Mild headaches post delivery, suspicion of aura migraine. Will it subside gradually?

I just had a baby one month ago and I m now experiencing some things with my vision and I ve been to the eye doc and my vision is 20/20 and everythng is good there and also went to a clinic to get their opinion and they done blood work and urine sample and everythng looks great so I m puzzled but the doc mentiond sometimes women can develop headaches after giving birth so I googled it and a aura migraine explains wat I m having but only sometimes do I get the headache after the aura and its a mild headache!! Please help?? Its terrifying to me... Will this go away
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012