Mild headaches, diagnosed as migraine. Taking dayo-od, headache reoccurs on stopping. Continue medication?

Hi, I am 35 and having mild headche almost daily. Started recently about 2-3 years, but could not identify in the beginning stage. Consulted doctor and he identified it as a migraine . suggested to take Dayo OD 500, and taking it since 2012, but now when i miss it for a day, i feel that pain again. Not understanding whether to continue dayo OD or not. For time being I stopped it and started with ayurvedic medicine. Need your guidance.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013