Mild headache with pain in left eye, nausea, Ibuprofen gives temporary relief. Reasons ?

Hello doctor, i had a headache for the past 4 days if i dont move its mild if i move it starts like abeating inside mostky left and front part of the head, my left eye also hurts and if to strong both of them, i have been also feeling nnauseaus (dont know how to write that) how ever when i eat my stomach hurts mildly, i dont have a flu or any other simpthom, and i never ever have headaches that is why im s bit worry cause now it has been almoust 4 daysalso i cannot sleep if the oain is dtrong until it goes fown, it goes away for a while with ibuprofen or paracetsmol but not completely and only for a while, im a vegetarian only eat eggs and sometimes fish but 2 timez oer week i live in a very cold country no light in winter time and havent been taking vitamins for some months, hope u can hekp, thank you
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012