Mild headache on one side followed by breakout of blisters on forehead, aching glands under jaw toward ear. Herpes symptoms ?

Hi, I arrived in a tropical country a week ago and immediately got too much sun. A few days later, a mild headache on one side of the front part of my head followed by a breakout of blisters on my forehead on the same side as where my headache is, followed by aching glands under my jaw toward my ear on the same side. I had a similar outbreak of blisters on my forehead and it was diagnosed as herpes . Is it safe to say that that s what I m experiencing now?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012