Mild giddiness at night post eating, advised to use thin pillow. Due to excessive travelling?

Hi I am 38yrs old, 64kgs weight, 5 5 height, Medium built. No complaints of BP or any other sort of thing till date. I experience mild giddiness during night immediately after dinner & continues till 2 hours from the time I get from Bed. This comes once in 5 or 6 months & remains for a week time. This is there for past 5 to 6 years. Doctor advised to use thin pillow. Still this repeats every 6 months. I travel 120 kms a day by bus. What could be the reason for this.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012