Mild fluid collection in cul-de-sac after 6 month pregnancy abortion, pain in lower abdomen and belly button. What does it mean ?

Hi, My name is Doller. I have query about my wife health. Few days ago my wife completed a normal delivery operation for 6 month abnormal pregnancy. Abnormal means our doctors and all report says that our baby had no abdominal wall and right leg and many facial scal. Whatever, we are trying to forget that sorrow things. But now my wife facing some pain in her lower abdominal and belly button when she trying sit somewhere and some presser. And we talked with our area doctor and she checked her through USG. And she give us the following report: Ultrasonogram of Whole abdomen: Liver: Liver is normal in size 11.8cm. Echotexture of liver parenchyma is homogeneous in both lobe. No focal lesion is seen. Intrahepatic vessels are well visualized. Inferior vena cava , hepatic vein show normal in caliber. No echogenic thrombus like structure is seen within these vessels. Gall bladder: Gall bladder is normal in size, with normal wall thickness & filled with normal bile content. No echogenic structure is seen within the gall bladder. Common bile duct is normal in calibre. Intrahepatic biliary channel are not dilated. Pancrease: Visible part of pancreas appears normal. No intra or peripancreatic lesion could be detected. MPD is not dilated. Spleen: Spleen is normal in size with homogeneous echotexture. Splenic hilum is free of dilated vessels. Sub and supra diaphragmatic space are clear and free from any sort of collection. both kidneys are normal in size, shape and position, with well defined cortex and medulla. Pelvi-calyceal systems are not dilated. Cortical thickness and the cortical echogenicity are normal. Renal capsule is smooth in outline. No perirenal hematoma abscess is seen. Urinary bladder: Urinary bladder is well filled and normal in outline. No intra-vesical lesion is seen. Uterus: Uterus is normal in size (9.8x5.3x4.9)cm with anteverted in position. Myometrium apprears fairly homogeneous in echo texture. Endometrium echo is normal. Both adnexa: Both ovaries apprears normal. Cul-de-sac: Mild fluid collection is seen: IMPRESSION: *Mild fuild collection in cul-de-sac. Patient Name: Ayesha, Report date: 6/3/13, Age: 27 years, Weight: 95 KG. Currently Doctor suggested medicine which is she already running. 1. Cef-3 (group: Cefixime 400mg) 2. Maganta Plus (group: Magaldrate USP 480 mg and Simethicone USP 20 mg) 3. Winop (group: Ketorolac Tromethamine 10 mg) 4. Avas 10 (group: Atorvastatin USP 10 mg) 5. Metryl 400mg (group: Metronidazole 400 mg) Best regards, Doller.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013