Mild fever, back pain, sinus infection, tense throat muscles. History of tear in abdominal wall. Treatment?

I have been running a mild (99-100) degree fever for three days now with no real reason that i can find. Also, I have had back pain in the center of my back,slightly under my shoulder blades, radiating about 6 inches away from my spine on either side.I almost feel as though I have the flu (aches in the backs of my arms etc, but no other signs. My throatis mildly sore, but that is probably more the weather we are having right now than anything else affecting my sinuses. I also note that I seem to have some abdominal pain on my lower left side. I feel very bloated and tight directly below my sternum and when I have a bowel movement , the tensing of those muscles seems to cause a pressure at the bottom of my throat (akin to someone putting slight pressure with a thumb in the soft spot at the top of the sternum) and an odd pressure feeling from my navel up to the bottom of my sternum. It is not excrutiatingly painful, but uncomfortable. I have had a tear in my abdominal wall 8 years ago but this is not located in the same area. My age is 42. I am 5 11 and am 295 llbs. ( I also have been recently diagnosed with a thyroid that has apparently shut down several years ago, thus leading to my weight gain) Thank you for any assistance
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012