Mild discomfort under right rib cage, having palpitations. On anxiety medication. Reasons ?

I am having mild discomfort under my right rib cage, and it s sensitive to touch. Also yesterday I went to the Urgent Care because of Heart palpitations. It only lasted a few seconds, I have had this before and was diagnosed with Anxiety which I take meds for. I hadnt taken my meds before the palpitation episode yesterday. I have also noticed that my fingers have been swelling , but, I have been working a lot. I am a single mother of 2 and really just need some reassurance that I am ok.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012