Mild discomfort in upper chest to lower back, sore throat, feeling on lump in throat since getting off crestor for cholesterol. Reason?

oct 2012,dr says i have high closterol put me on crestor.4 days later had to stop crestoer as it was messing with my mind,couple days later started having mild discomfort in the upper left chest ecg , stress test all came back fine.mild discomfort is now starting to get worse and seems like it is different areas of the chest ie:could be anywhere on the left chest to lower rear back,sometimes even on the right side.dec 2012 developed sore throat with what feels like a lump in the back of my throat age:52 male. decent physical shape,smoker (working on quitting,down to 3-4 smokes a day since was at pack and ahalf a day)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013